Kanken Art Backpack Specifications
- SKU: F24210
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Volume: 16 L
- Gender: Unisex
- Concept: Outdoor
- Available colors: Summer Landscape, Spring Landscape, Green Fable, Blue Fable
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Outer material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Kanken Art Backpack Description
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic backpack as their canvas. This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique graphic print. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
The beloved Fjallraven Kanken silhouette has lent its canvas to artistic expression. This special-edition Kanken Art bag comes in a selection of unique nature prints but maintains its signature characteristics, such as pliant shoulder straps and grab handles, a removable seat pad, and a front reflective logo. Crafted from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton, it’s also weather-repellent to withstand any climate condition you trek through.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo and front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
Fjallraven Kanken Art Backpack Origin
The limited edition Fjällräven Kånken Art Classic Spring Landscape features an exclusive design by Erik Olovsson, which features an abstract view of describing the layers of nature connected to his own memories of the Swedish mountains creating a unique design for the classic Kånken style.